Inside each monster hides….. a banana? Apparently so! These vegan Banana Monster Pops by Forks and Beans are a celebration of bananas and vegan chocolate. You can’t go wrong with that!
BANANA MONSTER POPS
Ingredients for the Mummies:
2 Bananas, use the end pieces each (save the remains for the other monsters)
¼ cup Vegan White Chocolate (melted)
¼ cup Shredded Coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
4 Lollipop Sticks
Ingredients for the Frankensteins:
Remains from the Mummy banana slices
¼ c. Vegan White Chocolate, melted + a few drops Vegan Green Food Coloring (you might have to use yellow and blue combo)
2 Dates (use the end pieces of each)
8 Sunflower Seeds
4 Lollipop Sticks
1. Line a baking sheet with a piece of wax paper. Gently place the lollipop sticks halfway through into the bananas, making sure that you do not insert it all the way.
2. Dip each piece into the melted white chocolate, using a spoon or fork to secure the bottom of it. PLEASE NOTE: These pops can be very delicate so try your best not to hold it upright at this point. Use what you can to hold it from the bottom to transfer into the bowl and out of the bowl.
3. For the Mummies: Coat with the shredded coconut and immediately place a googly eye in the middles.
4. For the Frankensteins: Top with the date end piece, pressing firmly yet gently to secure it on the top. Place the sunflower seeds into the neck and two googly eyes onto his face.
5. Place all banana pops on the baking sheet and immediately freeze for 10-15 minutes or until set.
Improves digestion, coordination and sense of balance while strengthening the abdomen, ankles, thighs, buttocks, and spine. Try this tutorial on Half Moon Pose excerpt from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
Take time to consciously notice if and where you feel more connected to yourself, your loved ones, your work, and the world around you. Check out this excerpt from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse about living in Harmony.
A heart-opening and hormone-enhancing celebration in a glass, try this Live Divine Chocolate Maca Shake recipe featured from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
Cultivate gratitude for all the support you have. Check out this excerpt from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
Lion Pose is a yoga posture resembling a roaring lion and offer many health benefits, including relieving stress, anxiety and tension in the face and chest. To learn more, check out this yoga tip featured from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
When we embark on any kind of transformational journey, we are inevitably confronted with aspects of ourselves that resist change, that are comfortable with things staying just as they are. Check out this excerpt from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse to see how to respond with wholeheartedness.
A power-packed live food feast for beauty and nutritional replenishment, try this Green Noodles recipe featured from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
What is biodynamics? It's a method of viewing the entire farm as a self-sustaining living organism. Check out this blog to learn why buy to biodynamic and how soil can solve climate change.
Even when you've sold out on your self, Rainbeau won't. Her 21 day program is an unrelenting stand for us to take dominion over our Self Care. One could not ask for a better cheerleader for our empowerment to be at the source of our greatest resource- well being. Take her medicine, swallow the pill.
- Terces Engelhart, co-founder of Café Gratitude
When we treat ourselves with dignity, we are acting as the superstar we truly
are. From this place of self-respect, we are uplifted and inspired to make
choices that are in alignment with our innate potential.