Inside each monster hides….. a banana? Apparently so! These vegan Banana Monster Pops by Forks and Beans are a celebration of bananas and vegan chocolate. You can’t go wrong with that!
BANANA MONSTER POPS
Ingredients for the Mummies:
2 Bananas, use the end pieces each (save the remains for the other monsters)
¼ cup Vegan White Chocolate (melted)
¼ cup Shredded Coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
4 Lollipop Sticks
Ingredients for the Frankensteins:
Remains from the Mummy banana slices
¼ c. Vegan White Chocolate, melted + a few drops Vegan Green Food Coloring (you might have to use yellow and blue combo)
2 Dates (use the end pieces of each)
8 Sunflower Seeds
4 Lollipop Sticks
1. Line a baking sheet with a piece of wax paper. Gently place the lollipop sticks halfway through into the bananas, making sure that you do not insert it all the way.
2. Dip each piece into the melted white chocolate, using a spoon or fork to secure the bottom of it. PLEASE NOTE: These pops can be very delicate so try your best not to hold it upright at this point. Use what you can to hold it from the bottom to transfer into the bowl and out of the bowl.
3. For the Mummies: Coat with the shredded coconut and immediately place a googly eye in the middles.
4. For the Frankensteins: Top with the date end piece, pressing firmly yet gently to secure it on the top. Place the sunflower seeds into the neck and two googly eyes onto his face.
5. Place all banana pops on the baking sheet and immediately freeze for 10-15 minutes or until set.
Liver flushes, like the below ACV Tonic and Liver Kick recipes, can be used to stimulate the elimination of waste from the body, increase bile flow, improve overall liver function, and purify the circulatory and lymphatic systems.
See how a rainbow of colors can add to your health!
Make your own non-toxic cleaning products using these simple ingredients and doTERRA essential oils.
Overcoming the fear of our ego that tries to hold us back, activating our capabilities for manifestation and more on the Ronnie Landis Podcast!
Our lights may not shine as bright when we don’t feel our best. That’s why a discipline of daily beauty practices can help us look and feel as beautiful as we are on the inside.
In the world of sports, essential oils have many benefits for athletes. A university with an NCAA Division I athletic program now works with doTERRA to receive instruction on essential oils and the AromaTouch® Technique. All of their campus training facilities have implemented doTERRA products into their training and physical therapy approaches with impressive results.
Tips to cleaning your home naturally!