Inside each monster hides….. a banana? Apparently so! These vegan Banana Monster Pops by Forks and Beans are a celebration of bananas and vegan chocolate. You can’t go wrong with that!
BANANA MONSTER POPS
Ingredients for the Mummies:
2 Bananas, use the end pieces each (save the remains for the other monsters)
¼ cup Vegan White Chocolate (melted)
¼ cup Shredded Coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
4 Lollipop Sticks
Ingredients for the Frankensteins:
Remains from the Mummy banana slices
¼ c. Vegan White Chocolate, melted + a few drops Vegan Green Food Coloring (you might have to use yellow and blue combo)
2 Dates (use the end pieces of each)
8 Sunflower Seeds
4 Lollipop Sticks
1. Line a baking sheet with a piece of wax paper. Gently place the lollipop sticks halfway through into the bananas, making sure that you do not insert it all the way.
2. Dip each piece into the melted white chocolate, using a spoon or fork to secure the bottom of it. PLEASE NOTE: These pops can be very delicate so try your best not to hold it upright at this point. Use what you can to hold it from the bottom to transfer into the bowl and out of the bowl.
3. For the Mummies: Coat with the shredded coconut and immediately place a googly eye in the middles.
4. For the Frankensteins: Top with the date end piece, pressing firmly yet gently to secure it on the top. Place the sunflower seeds into the neck and two googly eyes onto his face.
5. Place all banana pops on the baking sheet and immediately freeze for 10-15 minutes or until set.
How can you tell if you are out of balance? In this article, I’ll share with you how you can tell if each Dosha is balanced or imbalanced so you can assess and treat yourself.
Enjoy the many benefits of essential oils in a long-lasting solid perfume. Simply add a favorite essential oil to the mixture and pour into a unique container for a personalized perfume.
Cleaning the bathroom is not an experience people look forward to very often. Being stuck in a small closed space with harsh chemicals not only makes it hard to breathe, but can also be hazardous to your health.
Research makes a strong case for taking your practice into the wild—or at least your backyard.
I saw a recipe for lavender-blueberry-banana bread but didn't want to wait an hour to taste all those wonderful flavors, so I made a shake!
At RML we strive to be a source of positivity and inspiration in light of all the challenges, injustice and devastation occurring around the world. September is National Preparedness Month and we feel it would be remiss not to also offer some practical solutions, particularly when faced with all the recent natural disasters.
Are you a victim of the afternoon slump? If you find yourself struggling to make it through the day, your diet might be to blame. While sugar and caffeine often give you a quick energy boost, they also cause you to crash just a few hours later. If you’re relying on coffee and energy drinks to perk you up, you’re actually doing more harm than good.
Feeling stressed or overwhelmed or being consumed by negative thoughts is often a part of the roller coaster of life for many people. But it doesn’t have to be. Making the decision to live a more positive life is the first step in kicking the negative thoughts that bring you down. Follow the tips below to help relieve stress, find peace and live a happier life.
Every naturally occurring event gives energy to the earth. Its surface acts as a conductor, constantly receiving and distributing energy to all its inhabitants. For most of humanity man was one with this primordial connection. Walking barefoot across the land, our bodies were continually linked to this massive energy field.