Inside each monster hides….. a banana? Apparently so! These vegan Banana Monster Pops by Forks and Beans are a celebration of bananas and vegan chocolate. You can’t go wrong with that!
BANANA MONSTER POPS
Ingredients for the Mummies:
2 Bananas, use the end pieces each (save the remains for the other monsters)
¼ cup Vegan White Chocolate (melted)
¼ cup Shredded Coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
4 Lollipop Sticks
Ingredients for the Frankensteins:
Remains from the Mummy banana slices
¼ c. Vegan White Chocolate, melted + a few drops Vegan Green Food Coloring (you might have to use yellow and blue combo)
2 Dates (use the end pieces of each)
8 Sunflower Seeds
4 Lollipop Sticks
1. Line a baking sheet with a piece of wax paper. Gently place the lollipop sticks halfway through into the bananas, making sure that you do not insert it all the way.
2. Dip each piece into the melted white chocolate, using a spoon or fork to secure the bottom of it. PLEASE NOTE: These pops can be very delicate so try your best not to hold it upright at this point. Use what you can to hold it from the bottom to transfer into the bowl and out of the bowl.
3. For the Mummies: Coat with the shredded coconut and immediately place a googly eye in the middles.
4. For the Frankensteins: Top with the date end piece, pressing firmly yet gently to secure it on the top. Place the sunflower seeds into the neck and two googly eyes onto his face.
5. Place all banana pops on the baking sheet and immediately freeze for 10-15 minutes or until set.
Jump and let the world catch you. I’m so grateful to have been able to travel the world, and even more grateful to have maintained my yoga practice while doing so.
If there's ever a sign that I'm doing too much, my throat is the first to tell me. At first it's the feeling of a slight tickle, then all too quickly, the white spots appear followed by the razor blades and the dreadful pain that comes from swallowing. Then of course there's the golf balls in my neck. Many of you know the feeling, yes?
Another fun segment with the Green Divas on getting reconnected with yourself through yoga and much more.
With the warmer weather quickly approaching, a healthy grilled meal could be exactly what you need to get in the spring mood. These delicious and easy black bean burgers with essential oils are sure to be loved by everyone in your family.
Kale chips are a delicious, easy, and inexpensive way to get more greens into your diet. Try this recipe for original flavored kale chips or spice them up with other herbs and essential oils for more options.
“My family is addicted to this recipe! It has the perfect balance of heat, sweet, spice, and salt”.
Hot summer days can sometimes call for a cold and refreshing treat—like this delicious strawberry citrus slush made with essential oils. With fresh lemonade and lots of ice, this easy and delicious recipe will be sure to make the family smile with relief from the heat.
Unplugging now could save you literally millions in the future. Here are 5 Reasons why you should book a retreat somewhere you can completely let go, right after reading this.
These popsicles are a fun and cooling recipe to make with the family on any hot summer day.