Pretty Girl Pecan Pie
- 3/4 cup raw pecans
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 cup raw organic honey
- 1 1/4 cups medjool dates, tightly packed, pitted and soaked in warm water for at least an hour
- 1/2 cup plus 3/4 cup raw pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Madagascar vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Big pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Place walnuts, pecans, sea salt, and vanilla in food processor and grind.
- Add honey and process until mixture is thoroughly broken down and sticks together when you squeeze in the palm of your hand.
- Press mixture evenly onto the bottom and sides of a pie plate.
- Drain dates, reserving the soak liquid.
- Place dates in a high speed blender or powerful food processor.
- Add 1/2 cup pecans, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and about 1/4 cup of the date-soaking water, while keeping a rich and thick texture.
- Blend until the mixture is totally smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Smooth the top over with an inverted spatula.
- 1 package kelp noodles (preferred), or 4 zucchinis spiralized, or 1 package gluten-free brown rice spaghetti
- 2 cups cashews or macadamia nuts (preferably soaked)
- 1 cup pure water
- 1/8 cup cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt (or pink Himalayan)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground peppercorn
- Blend sauce ingredients in high-speed blender until smooth.
- Empty noodles into a bowl and liberally pour sauce while tossing until evenly distributed.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh thyme and serve.
Clear Skin Cabbage Salad
- 1/2 cabbage head, purple
- 1 large whole cucumber, skin on
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Cut head of cabbage in half.
- Place through food processor and add to bowl with apple cider vinegar, lemon, salt and olive oil. Massage until broken down.
- De-seed cucumber center (Tip: save in refrigerator to add to your next smoothie!), and run through food processor.
- Add cucumber to cabbage mix and toss in ponzu until desired taste is achieved.
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, cold-pressed and unrefined
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon raw, organic honey
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- Pinch of salt (pink Himalayan or Celtic sea salt)
- Optional: Add a pinch of cinnamon or 1 teaspoon of vanilla for flavor.
- Blend ingredients together in food processor.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and place in freeze until solid.
- Optional: Garnish with edible flowers before freezing.
Source: Rainbeau Mars, "The 21-Day SuperStar Cleanse" © 2014