Hands are beautiful to me, so when I was asked to write another blog entry, I immediately thought about my hands.
Everyone loves to touch and feel, as through such pleasure we truly see within our souls—so why not have beautiful fingernails to enhance the beauty of life.
To maintain healthy loving fingernails, run from infections, and enhance the beauty of appearance, take a sneak peak at my top tips for lovely healthy fingernails:
· Let’s strive to maintain your nails clean and dry. Nobody likes dirty nails…no-no
· Never attempt nail biting or picking. This may prove difficult, as I find myself guilty of this…but let’s work together and not do it!
· Nothing is sweeter than applying moisturizer to your nails and cuticles every day. Creams with urea, phospholipids, or lactic acid help prevent cracking, I’m told. I love smearing lotion on my hands…don’t you?
· Try to file your nails in one direction and round the tip slightly, instead of filing to a point. This is not difficult….we can do it.
· Never try to remove the cuticles or clean too deeply under your nails, this may lead to infection. And darling no one wants an infection. P.s. stay away from salons…just a thought. See last tip if you must.
· Digging out ingrown toenails is a no-no. See a dermatologist if they become a nasty problem.
· Stay clear of nail polish removers that contain acetone or formaldehyde—these are nasty little buggers.
· Be stylish and carry your own instruments if you need a manicure.
· If you have artificial nails, think again and check regularly for green discoloration (a sure sign of bacterial infection) and you don’t want that.
Now go out there and flash those beautiful hands and healthy glamorous nails.