The Hallmark Channel is one of my favorite providers of inspiring content to help turn a house into a family haven of beauty and rejuvenation. One of the cornerstones of the home is our kitchens, and I was so delighted to be in the studio to share some superfood recipes to help you with achieving that bathing suit-ready body for a superstar summer.
The recipes featured in this interview are listed below, or you can check out my new book The 21-Day Superstar Cleanse for more superfood recipes to help benefit your skin, heart, and so much more, proving that beauty, health and indulgence do coexist.
• 1 mango or papaya
• ¼ cup goji berries
• ½ cup blackberries
• ½ cup blueberries
• ½ cup strawberries
• 1 tsp raw honey
• ½ cucumber
• 2 tablespoons aloe vera juice
• 2 tablespoons powders or concentrates: noni, mangosteen (a tropical fruit grown primarily in Southeast Asia containing anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal properties), acai, durian, or other favorites
• 1 cup vegan milk of choice (almond, coconut, rice or soy)
- Blend all together in a blender. Super invigorating (serves 2)
• 3 cups chia seeds
• 6 cups pure water
• 3 to 4 tablespoons maple syrup
• Cinnamon to taste (optional)
• Clove to taste (optional)
• Nutmeg to taste (optional)
• ½ chopped apple
• ½ cup chopped strawberries
• ½ cup blueberries
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl and soak. It takes about 10 minutes for the chia to absorb all the water, but leaving the water and chia overnight is OK. Soaked chia alone is good for up to 2 weeks.
- When the chia is gelatinous, add the chopped fruit and any desired flavorings (sweeteners, spices, etc.) – mix well and serve!
Note: In general, soak chia seeds in 9 to 12 times their volume of water. You can also make chia as a savory, salty, or spicy type of porridge. But the best taste is sweet. Try with cinnamon extract and chai spices or cacao nibs as well.
Easy Kale Salad
• 1 avocado
• 1 bunch kale
• ½ lemon
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Pinch Celtic sea salt
- Chop the avocado and kale into bite-sized pieces and place in mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil, and sea salt, then massage until thoroughly marinated. Bon Apetit!
Option: Add tomatoes and your favorite herbs.
Improves digestion, coordination and sense of balance while strengthening the abdomen, ankles, thighs, buttocks, and spine. Try this tutorial on Half Moon Pose excerpt from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
Take time to consciously notice if and where you feel more connected to yourself, your loved ones, your work, and the world around you. Check out this excerpt from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse about living in Harmony.
A heart-opening and hormone-enhancing celebration in a glass, try this Live Divine Chocolate Maca Shake recipe featured from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
Cultivate gratitude for all the support you have. Check out this excerpt from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
Lion Pose is a yoga posture resembling a roaring lion and offer many health benefits, including relieving stress, anxiety and tension in the face and chest. To learn more, check out this yoga tip featured from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
When we embark on any kind of transformational journey, we are inevitably confronted with aspects of ourselves that resist change, that are comfortable with things staying just as they are. Check out this excerpt from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse to see how to respond with wholeheartedness.
A power-packed live food feast for beauty and nutritional replenishment, try this Green Noodles recipe featured from The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse!
What is biodynamics? It's a method of viewing the entire farm as a self-sustaining living organism. Check out this blog to learn why buy to biodynamic and how soil can solve climate change.
Even when you've sold out on your self, Rainbeau won't. Her 21 day program is an unrelenting stand for us to take dominion over our Self Care. One could not ask for a better cheerleader for our empowerment to be at the source of our greatest resource- well being. Take her medicine, swallow the pill.
- Terces Engelhart, co-founder of Café Gratitude
When we treat ourselves with dignity, we are acting as the superstar we truly
are. From this place of self-respect, we are uplifted and inspired to make
choices that are in alignment with our innate potential.