A great way to get in the holiday spirit year round is to tantalize the senses with essential oils! These pure, therapeutic-grade plant essences allow you to literally smell, taste and feel your Halloween festivities in a healthful way. The possibilities are nearly endless, but here are just a few ideas from the doTERRA Blog:
1. Create your own monster spray. Add a few drops of Lavender to water in a glass spray bottle to chase away the scary monsters before bedtime.
2. Experiment with your favorite fall diffuser blends. Some of our favorite fall scents include Wild Orange, Ginger, Clove, and Cinnamon.
3. Serve Healthy Apple Cake with Cinnamon essential oil. Featured on the product blog, this scrumptious cake is perfect for fall, and you can give out the recipe during the class.
4. Make your own cinnamon scented pine cones. Ask attendees to bring their own pine cones or gather some as part of the class. Bake the pine cones at 200 degrees Fahrenheit to kill any bugs or bacteria. Place cooled pine cones into a large, resealable plastic bag. Mix a few drops of Cinnamon essential oil with water in a spray bottle and spray the pine cones thoroughly. Close the bag and shake it to distribute the oil. Leave the bag closed for four to six weeks to make sure the Cinnamon scent infuses with the pine cone.
5. Make your own mini pumpkin pies. This recipe is sure to be a hit, and is simple enough to make for all attendees.
What are some of your favorite green Halloween celebration ideas?