Servings: 28 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 5 mins Difficulty: Easy
1½ cup organic coconut oil
¼ cup raw honey
3 drops Peppermint essential oil
1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 candy cane, crushed
- Whip solid coconut oil, raw honey, and Peppermint essential oil together with hand mixer. The whipped filling should be white and fluffy when complete.
- Refrigerate whipped filling for about five minutes.
- Use a small scoop or measuring spoon to make small mounds of mint filling. Press down with spoon or finger to make a flat shape.
- Place each piece on sheet of parchment paper on top of cookie sheet. Return mints to freezer until ready to coat with chocolate.
- In small saucepan or double boiler, gently melt chocolate chips over low heat.
- Take mints out of freezer. Use fork to dip each piece in melted chocolate. Place on top of cooling rack.
- For holiday fun, sprinkle with crushed candy cane immediately after coating.
- Put chocolates back in freezer to cool until hardened. Serve chocolates immediately or store in refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.
To learn more about how to get certified pure therapeutic-grade essential oils in your kitchen, visit our Harmony Essential Living page.