1–2 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled and cut
2–3 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Kosher salt, to taste
Pepper, freshly ground, to taste
1–2 drops Lime essential oil
2–3 dashes hot sauce
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss ingredients together in sealed bag until evenly coated.
- Place evenly on large-rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, turning once until wedges are golden brown and crisp (25–30 minutes).
- Place ingredients for dip in mini food processor and mix until smooth.
- Transfer dip to bowl and serve alongside sweet potato fries.
Note: For extra crispy fries, lightly toss cut potatoes in 2–3 tablespoons of cornstarch.