Rejuvenate after a long week with these Confetti Flower Bombs infused with Citrus Bliss® Invigorating Blend. Add it to your bath and enjoy the bubbling, fizzling effect as the bath bombs disintegrate in the water.
1 cup citric acid
1 cup baking soda
½ cup cornstarch
½ cup doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
10 drops Citrus Bliss
Tip: If you don't have a silicone mold, use cupcake liners.
- Place citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and Fractionated Coconut Oil into bowl
- Add Citrus Bliss
- Mix well until soft dough is formed. It should have the consistency of mildly-damp sand and should hold together when pressed. If mixture is too wet, add baking soda and cornstarch
- Add food coloring and mix until color is evenly distributed
- Press mixture firmly into silicone mold and sprinkle the top with your favorite party sprinkles. Let dry for 24 hours before removing from mold
- To use, drop in tub full of water and allow to dissolve completely